You will have a great time on the top of Tahtalı mountain (2365m) . It is two times a day. Everyday till the end of November.
Call us for the tour time, please
- All our guests will be picked by from their hotels.
- We will arrive at the tour starting point.
- We will climb to Tahtalı mountain in 15 min.
- You will have almost one hour free time at the top of the mountain.
- We will climb down in 15 min
- Transfer to your Hotel
TOUR PRICE INCLUDED
- Transport by Air conditioned mini bus
- Entrance ticket
TOUR PRICE NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses (Camera, photos, souvenirs,etc…)
WHAT CAN YOU TAKE WITH YOU
- Warm clothes
- Personal Money
For children under 6 years old, we do not provide a separate seat in the bus. Children sit with adults
(in their arms). But if you want your child under 6 years of age to occupy a separate seat on the bus,
then when ordering excursions, issue your children as children aged from (7-12) years
The length of the ropeway from the sub station (800 mt) to the summit (2365 mt) is 4359 mt. It’s the longest ropeway in the world. The Olympos Ropeway system has high European safety standards and was built by the Doppelmayr Garaventa Group, the world leader in ropeway systems.
Cabin capacity: 80 people.
Olympos cable car Travel speed: 10 meters per second.
Travel time: 10 minutes.
Olympos cable car work capacity: 470 passengers per hour.
Lower Terminal: 2,381 feet (726 meters) above sea level
Upper Terminal: 7,757 feet above sea level (2,365 meters)
You can join the various animations on the boat.