Istanbul Tour From Belek
- Call us for the time, please
Discover the beauties
- Istanbul tour – ready to see world famous monuments witnessing history! We are confident that this will be one of your most memorable experiences. You will enjoy a great Bosphorus view from Ortaköy and fill every moment with joy in Istanbul.
- You’ll be picked up at your hotel between 03:00 and 04:00 for the transfer to Antalya airport, arriving by plane in Istanbul at 09:15. Meet your tour guide and head to Istanbul’s old town to begin your full-day tour.
- First on the itinerary is a tour of Topkapı Palace, the former residence of Ottoman sultans. You’ll see sacred Islamic relics of the Prophet Mohammed, the Imperial Treasury, Ottoman jewelry, belts and traditional clothing, Chinese porcelain, weapons, and more.
- After visiting the palace you’ll have an hour of free time for lunch. Istanbul offers many cafés, fast-food takeaways, and stylish restaurants catering to a wide range of tastes. Lunch is at your own expense.
- Your tour continues with a visit to Hippodrome Square, the sporting and social center of ancient Constantinople. See the Serpentine Column, Obelisk of Theodosius, and German Fountain of Wilhelm II.
- Next is the Blue Mosque, located in the center of the old city. This historical mosque, unique with its 6 minarets, was built in the name of Sultan Ahmet and it is known as the Blue Mosque for the blue tiles that adorn the walls of its interior. As this is an active mosque it is closed to tourists for a half hour during the 5 scheduled daily prayer times.
- Explore the Egyptian, or Spice, Bazaar with your guide. You can practice your bargaining skills there as you buy some souvenirs, Turkish delight, spices, or anything else that catches your eye.
- You’ll have an opportunity to admire the views of Istanbul from the water on a Bosporus sightseeing cruise (optional and at an additional fee).
- Before heading back to the airport you’ll have time to enjoy dinner at a local restaurant (at additional cost). At 20:00 your flight departs Istanbul Ataturk Airport, arriving in Antalya at 21:00 pm.
- Your day ends with a transfer back to your hotel.
Know before you go
Pick up Point
- Main entrance of the hotels (Not reception/Lobby).
Pick Up Place
- All the hotels in Antalya region.
- Children 00-01,99 free
- Depending upon local conditions the order of the program can be changed.
- Passport or identity Card is required
- The tour plan could be modified a little by the guide for seasonal or other reasons. Brows through to some museums or ancient ruins may not be not possible due to renovation job.